Friday 5 June 2009

AK Versus The Goodie Two Shoes


Dear Mom and Dad,

Why was I born and raised differently from my brothers? Education was always my passion then why was my brother sent to an expensive institution without even wishing for it and in comparison why was I sent off to some local college so that my brother's educational expenses could be covered? Why was I never encouraged to go for my Master's Degree programme and brother was always FORCED to do so along withbeing faciliated with appropriate educational expenses aswell?? Why was I never patted on my back upon my first cooked meal or the time when I took the initiative of taking charge of the hoouse hold activities? Why was I married off to a total stranger who wasnt even attractive for me? Was it due to some sort of a lack from my end? I am not complaining but... I just wish you people would have asked or atleast would have wanted to know what I REALLY wanted... I will always love you both.

With lots of Love like always,
Your Farmaanburdaar Daughter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Amma and Abba,

Why was I raised exactly like my brother??? Education has always been a priority but then when I started horseshitting with my career and got side tracked from aiming for my masters why could you just slap me hard across the face to come to my bloody senses that are usually sleeping??? (<-- This directed at Amma). Dad, When I first wanted to run away on a truck with a guitar and be all hippie at age 15 why didnt you ever even bothered REACTING to the suggestion back then? (Knowing you, you probably thought Im such a LOTA i'd eventually forget about going hippie and find something equally useless and worthless to keep me busy!!! Why do you two always act so smart that you know me so well??? Im sure you guys threw up when I first made that terrible BLACK TEA. Why couldnt you guys just tell me that it was terrible??? Why did your jaws dropped to the floors when I offered to do the dishes last week? (Well... I offered to clear the table atleast!) Why arent you guys bothered about my getting married off somewhere probably this year (Yeah thanks to you ma!) and not being able to be a good MUSHARAKEE BIWI??

I would really appreciate if you guys would keep reminding me once in a blue moon how STUPID I can be most of the times! (And lucky to have you guys)

With lots of huggies and slobbery kisses,

Your one and only ;)MWAAAAAAAAAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment