Thursday 4 June 2009

This coming from AAK from work!

Who is to blame for a person being extremely restless, panicky, temperamental and plain stupid????

Can ANYONE PLEASE tell me what positive traits I posess??? Isnt there a single good thing in me? I HATE IT when my family rolls their eyes at me and say 'Oh that's you being confused again' or 'I TOLD YOU SO!!' Dont you just hate it when people at work underestimate you and ... and.... Ah! Forget it!

I HATE IT I HATE ITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Bloody Regards,
AAK (ANGRY ANNIE KHALID in case ur all wondering what this stands for! But what the heck I wanted to end this post sounding cool (h)) - And i really DONT care if people roll their eyes at me on this and say "We KNEW you would say something like that!!"

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I'm commenting on a post of yours so prepare yourself to read something BIG...

    First off, you NEED to remember that everyone comes with a package of good things & bad things, Nobody is 100% positive nor is anyone 100% negative... Same goes about the world... Its full of positive & negative people... It your call to choose which ones to keep around you...

    Next time someone blames you of being "Bla Bla Bla" just turn around and ask, "I'm sorry but where your accomplishments the same as me when you were 23?" so that is your positive trait #01

    You are confused, I agree... But you're concerned about making the right decision, so that makes you responsible as well... What do you think? I kinda agree to me...

    One advice tough, you do loose focus at times and I think you need to work on that. You've to set your priorities, make firm decision on that and then STICK to it (-:

    And now let me say something which u always tell me... "You dont have to change the way you are for some unimportant people, you're best the way you are and I love you for what you are."

    p.s. I'm glad you explained the meaning of AAK (-:

    ReplyDelete