Wednesday 4 November 2009

Wiped out... (My way of saying goodbye)

Stress and tension in life occur when one welcomes the same. I firmly believe that 95% of what happens in our lives is due to our own actions.

Almost every day I assess myself and this habit helps me take decisions on personal and professional levels both. People who have left me due to whichever reason still manage to hurt me one way or the other because I myself have maintained some kind of a contact with them so I blame my self for the additional pain. Similarly people who I consider my friends are just not able to understand me and take even the minorist thing I say a bit too seriously often throw a remark or opinion about me which really hurts. My bad is that why am I listening to such people or letting them effect me in anyway especially since I know I havent performed any evil trick on them? If they dont understand my sense of humour or I dont understand their's for that matter than what's the point of knowing each other when we actually DONT know each other?

Just last to last night while offering my prayers this sudden realization just hit me that I CAN actually control what I feel. Maybe I am just too tired these days that I absolutely refuse to hear sarcastic comments thrown towards me. You know why? It's because I just dont care!! I am 23. I have a perfectly beautiful career ahead of me. My family loves and is proud of me. I have a whole life ahead of me... Besides if somebody shoots me today and I die would all that I have here really matter? It isnt as if I am taking my award certificate to my grave... even if I do the rats would nibble it out anyways!!! (Okhay so for a second I got a very weird image in mind - On second thoughts I am NOT ready to die because my dear God has blessed me a lot!!)

People come and go in your life. I am tired of maintaining relationships. I am tired of even making the smallest of effort! For once I am gonna sit back, do my thing and wait for is left in store for me. Next time I see a crying face telling me what a BITCH I am for no apparent reason trust me I will kill that person on the spot.

As I go through this lil entry of mine I realise this is an unhappy post indeed but I want to put an end to this blog right here right NOW this moment! I am moving to wordpress and it feels sad to stop working on this blog but I decided I wanted to change everything so this baby should come to an end aswell.

It was fun working on this lil blog of mine.

Cheers,

AK signing out forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment