Saturday 31 October 2009

Excitement, Anxiety, Nervousness - All Together and ME!!!

My current state of mind is pretty screwed up at the moment. I feel restless todo something constructive!!! I am so SOOO SOOOOOOOOOOoOOOO looking forward to next week... I have never felt so giddy with excitement, anxiousness and nervosness before!

My heart is beating at a much MUCH MUCHHHH faster pace, my mind for the first time kinds agrees with me and tomorrow i.e Sunday seems as if it's never gonna come and go! To kill some time have a look at the "art" I have been working on. Well it's not what I would call serious art (and I swear if my art teachers would see this they would snatch away and shred my bachelors degree - Fine arts was one of my majors by the way!) but what the heck I am excited!!!






- AK with finger crossed and smiling at God!

No comments:

Post a Comment