Sunday 11 October 2009

A Dear Diary Kinda Post

Dear Bloggie,

As usual I spent part of my day thanking Allah for all that I have. Im not trying to pose as an "Oh so humble and religious person" (If you would have seen my mom lecturing me on dressing earlier in the morning you would know what I am talking about)but yes lately I keep realizing how fortunate I am. Weirdly so I started wondering today when I would finally get the hell out of this world and see what it'slike up there and amazingly for the first time this thought didnt crate a shudder within my body like it always used to do...

Anyyyway! I think the above para sounded a bit too philosophical but was voicing out my thoughts. So basically something I wrote on my OTHER blog I am maintaining at Wordpress got published in our Barclays newsletter "eBarc" so "yiipeee!"

Work is going pretty smooth and I am getting along fine with every one (Ok so that sounded as I am some high school nut but what the heck! Life aint really so bad)

My mom made memake FISH today for dinner and trust me after seeing a proper fish being cut off and cleaned and then prepared for cooking I absolutely REFUSE to go near a fish resturaunt anymore. I am sick to my head just thinking about eating a fish! Blech!

- AK with her usual business signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment