Thursday 19 March 2009

19th March - 11:46 PM

Most of the day was spent working and some of it was spent merely staring at those never ending customer profiles. I feel like a bum these days... there is so much I plan to do yet im just being plain lazy at implementing the same. A good freind is back in Karachi so kinda looking forward to catching up with her. Other then this peice of news there is absolutely nothing exciting going on in my life. Have this awesome idea for a portfolio :)but im gonna refrain from sharing it here until I am done with it (Keeping my latest lazy bones record)

Have a long weekend coming upthanks to the public Holiday for the 23rd of March, I intend to spent 70% of it with Family and the rest hanging out with friends and doing some fun stuff together. I seriously feel I need a vacation... All I have in mind is a white sand beach, my self wearing a long floral printed skirt with a simple white tank top and flat funky sandals working on an oil painting at the beach... then ultimately lying on the beach and having my back massaged... *Sigh* wont that be awesome? Ofcourse in my dream im staying at an utterly expensive hotel with unlimited amount of money to spend on shopping and having absolutely NO worries in this friggen world!!!

God this is so tempting... I seriously need to hit the beach someday. Hmmm...Oh well im supposed to meet a couple of school freinds tomorrow for lunch so that is kinda keeping me motivated for tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment