Saturday 14 February 2009

Saturday Night - 14th February 2009


I stand alone weeping over what has been lost
I regret why I left my self open to be used and abused
Unable to stand the hurt & torture that was given without reason
I try to calm my nerves and ignore the present situation

Desperate for a distraction I sought peace in colours
Little did I know a colourful image itself would challenge the bitter wounds
Trying to open whats has been locked and buried deep inside
Offers an even bigger test for the already broken heart

I try to maintain what has been ammended with great difficulty
But the master of colours refuse to embrace defeat
And entering the dungeon of sorrow
Opens the gates for a new begining

Now I stand happy and pure
Yet inside I am unsure

Trying to embrace the beautiful once experienced fresh beam of light
I have every reason to believe the same would be followed by a Dark Night

1 comment:

  1. Very nice poem. I was browsing through blogs and it caught my eye. Check out my blog, I have a poem in my archive. I haven't been posting long

    ReplyDelete