Thursday 12 February 2009

Finally Found Peace


Things have been really hectic at work lately. I can still very well remember the time when I resigned from Citi Bank and moved to Barclays... Man was I ever motivated and ready for extreme action especially since I moved in to a field of my choice...
Wanting to prove my self immediately I still remember running after my boss during my first week at work complaining that I did not have much to do... Ofcourse things are on a much more different level now. It's shocking if my parents see me at home before 7. Over the past one year my life has changes drasticaly but all is good :)
I feel I am much more happy and relaxed with the way things are now(especially since I LOVE my job)I always used to hear my father say how it is important for one to go for a field he / she desires to go to instead of persuing a career at a place one hates to the most.
Life is all about taking the right decisions at the right time... I spend more time with parents and bro... Get to spend more time with MYSELF alone... I now have a VERY few but sincere and genuine people around me... Life is definitely good if looked at positively & with patience keeping mind that Allah is always around to sorth things out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment