Sunday 20 September 2009

AK on Chaand Raat


So ends the holy month of Ramadan finally. The month passed by so smoothly and peacefully this year that I didn’t even realize it that tomorrow is going to be the first day of Eid therefore that makes tonight the beautiful and always exciting chaand raat. My dress for tomorrow is a combination of dark and light green. If you could see the kind of jewelry I purchased to go with it you would definitely be in for a shock but what the heck I want to give myself a traditional look this year. Now for those who know the way I dress would get a horrendous image in mind but I’ll post the pictures soon and then see what they think.
The traffic outside in the City is worth watching. My dad and brother always get irritated on taking us (Me and mom) out on Chaan Raat but I have always enjoyed seeing the mob. I just love watching women and kids doing their last minute shopping, trying to find the EXACT shade of bangles to go with their Eid Joraa’s. I suppose it’s a girl thing which a guy wouldn’t understand similarly how women don’t understand a man not paying attention to his wife / girlfriend on a football / cricket night.
The only thing that’s bothering me right now is getting back to work after the eid holidays. I had gotten so used to leaving work at 4. Now going back to the normal 9 to 6 routine where your boss wouldn’t leave you before 8:00 PM is too depressing to even think about right now which reminds me I haven’t applied henna as yet. Gotta go for now. Have a great Eid guys! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment