Monday 15 June 2009

Ak's update on today!!

Dear bloggie,

Today was by far the worst day of my life ever since I left my job with Citi Bank and joined hands with Barclays Bank PLC. The entire year had been lovely until TODAY...*sigh* ok ok im dramatizing this as usual.. Well one of those days when I felt that I REALLY SHOULD be giving my 100% but I just felt all the energy drain out of my self.... I hate dissapointing people but I was just un able to react ... All I felt inside was defeated at being un able to go through my optimum point... Why cant supervisors take a break at times? :(

Just for the record, check out my horoscope for today which made me gape for a while and then I started laughing my ass off as to what kind of a nut im becoming to actually seek help from Astrology but this one came too close to home:

Gemini - June 15, 2009

You may be feeling a lack of motivation, dear Gemini, but don't let this get you down. You might take this as a message that you should probably just take it easy and get some rest. Don't feel like you always have to push yourself to the limit. Life is not a contest. It should be enjoyed and savored. Times of calm and rest are as vital as times of play.

Pretty cool eh? :D

- Ak back on cloud nine like always ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment