Thursday 30 April 2009

AK's latest perspective!


Sometimes I wonder how an individual meets with complications in life? When God made this world didnt he make things very simple and easy for us? If I look around me and start counting how much I have been given by Allah I can find uncountable things starting from my health to wealth to family to freinds to EVERYTHING and to the point where if i compare the same with what i currently DONT have I see my self as an ungrateful brat and un necessarily ruining my mental state of mind.

Let's see now... In our country a person who eats stuff like Daal or Subzee which is in expensive as compared to stuff like chicken or beef is considered from the lower "Class". The question is that when God created all the eatables for us did he have the same concept in mind? Does it really makes a difference with what we eat? Shouldnt the main idea be to satisfy one's stomach?

Wearing SILK or CHIFFON is BEAUTIFUL whereas wearing plain COTTON is not? What if somebody is HAPPY wearing a certain material which is in expensive? Should this be used as a medium to judge a person's wealth? And what is thing called money? A billionare lives on food and wears cloths to cover himself up and travels through a Car - probably on a Merc - At the same time a person with low income also lives on food, wears cloths to cover himself up and travels through a car (A bus or some other similar medium) ... The question is what is the difference here? Arent both the people serving the same purpose?

For once if a person STOPS pondering over what to drive, eat or wear and keeps one thing in mind that we all have to eventually leave this world wouldnt it resolve a lot many problems and give us inner satisfaction? Shouldnt we rather concentrate on being better human beings? If I have a billion RS in my account and drive a Ferrari what good it be for me uif I die instantly and realise that I have never been kind to people around me and spent most of my life being mean to people who actually loved me or pushing down a good coleague to get a promotion at work?

Even as I write this I dont know if I really know what the true meaning of life is... But I am soon to discover as I think I have found a new passage which I know leads me to ExACTLY where I want to be someday ...

No comments:

Post a Comment